It’s World Laughter Day! Here at ActivCare Training we are all about fun & laughter!
Here are some facts you may not already know about laughter:
- Healthy people laugh 100-400 times a day
- Laughter improves alertness creativity and memory
- One good belly laugh burns around 3.5 calories
- Laughter is universal and not linked with any one language or culture
Laughter does not only feel good, but it also has a positive effect on our physical health!
Did you know Laughter has the following benefits?
- Reduces Stress & Blood Pressure
- Strengthens your immune system
- Improves energy levels
- Improves quality of sleep
- Improves quality of life
Here at ActivCare we are passionate about physical activity but there is no physical wellness without mental wellness, so this is why we offer a Level 1 Course in Laughter Yoga! With this fun course you’ll learn everything you need to know to deliver effective and fun laughter yoga sessions! A fun and concise course which takes around 2 hours to complete!
This course includes getting to know more about the science of laughter and how laughter yoga benefits our bodies as well as laughter yoga exercises you can do with your residents. Even 1 laughter yoga lesson a week could make a huge difference to the physical and mental health of your residents. So what are you waiting for?