At ActivCare Training we’re thrilled to announce that we’ve partnered with with Bernicia Group and Durham County Council Care Academy to deliver our brand new FREE Steps to Social Care training at Pelaw View Community Centre in Durham.
The training is for unemployed individuals who are interested in gaining a career in social care and will cover:
- Registration Support Session
- 5 x Independent Learning Online Wellbeing Workshops
- Level 1 Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care (which covers employability and personal development including interview skills and preparation for work)
- Level 2 Food Safety
- Emergency First Aid and Manual Handling online modules
- The theory elements of the Care Certificate (required to work in care settings)
- Level 2 Seated Dance and Exercise Training
- Zoom Training Level 2 Certificate for Wellbeing and Activity Provision
On successful appointment we also provide a fully transferable DBS and continue to work with candidates on the completion of the care certificate.
We only have a few places left on this course so if you know anyone who would like to take part please email: email@example.com